Marvin Entry Doors have virtually unlimited custom capabilities for wood carving, unique architectural designs, and decorative and patterned glass. With unique configurations of side lites and transom windows, such as round tops, you can create your own custom entry system. All Marvin Entry Doors are available with several hinge finishes and finial tips, and with a variety of adjustable aluminum sills or solid-wood thresholds. Available wood species include Honduran Mahogany and Honduran Cedar, White Oak, Walnut, and Cherry. The doors can be ordered factory finished in five stain finishes in addition to prime.
Marvin Entry Doors come in seven architectural door design styles:
- Hand-carved appliqués, embossing and engraving showcase logos, family crests and other unique details.
- Soft curves and elaborate glass designs create a timeless entry system that can be enhanced with hand-beveled leaded art glass with patina, zinc or brass caming.
- Simply elegant, blending clean, uncluttered lines with the warmth of solid wood.
- Inspired by the Arts & Crafts movement, these doors feature unique moldings, lines and glass inserts.
- Hand-forged solid iron grilles and accessories convey the essence of the Italian countryside.
- A variety of clear, opaque and clear-beveled glass options provide an endless array of styles.
- Crafted to complement the rugged allure of a home in a natural setting with various options available including speakeasy doors and an optional distressed look.
Marvin - MTO
*NEW Marvin Entry Doors
Authorized Installing Marvin Retailer
©Copyright 20103 Windows and Doors Inc. All rights reserved.